Welcome to the Privacy and data protection Policies of Valle Álamo Chile SpA (“Privacy Policies”), which apply to anyone who enters this website https://vagroup.global/ (“Site”) and in general, to any application or website owned by Valle Álamo Chile SpA (hereinafter, “va group”), its subsidiaries, affiliates and any related company.
Through this we explain what we do with your personal data when you freely submit it to our Site from wherever you access and use it. This policy also explains the data we may collect when you are already using our Services.
Other websites, va group digital products and third parties may have different privacy policies, therefore, be sure to check the policies and terms applicable to such other sites, products, software, or services before contracting with us.
- i. User: The natural person or persons who quote, negotiate, and/or contract a service through our Site.
- ii. Company: (from now on, “Provider”, “va group”, or “us”: The company or society, which offers services through the Site, in this case, “Valle Álamo Chile SpA” and which operates in business management, business consulting, outsourced services or outsourcing by department, and other similar.
- iii. Suppliers (hereinafter “third parties”): Any person, company or entity not affiliated with va group that supplies or provides directly to us.
- iv. Service: Business management, business consulting, outsourced services or outsourcing by department, and other similar that are offered on our Site or those offered directly to our Users.
- v. Website or web page: The website https://vagroup.global/, its sub-pages and associated web applications.
- vi. Personal and sensitive data (hereinafter, “Data”): They are those relating to any information concerning natural persons, identified or identifiable. An identifiable natural person is any person whose identity can be determined, directly or indirectly, in particular by means of an identifier, such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more elements of the physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of such person; and those that refer to the physical or moral characteristics of persons or to facts or circumstances of their private life or intimacy, such as personal habits, racial origin, ideologies and political opinions, religious beliefs or convictions, physical or psychological health conditions, and sexual life.
- vii. Confidential Information: By way of example, all technical and/or other documentation and information, studies, programs, knowledge, know-how and data of an analogous nature, User personal data, materials or conclusions drawn on the occasion of the provision of the Service, disclosed by or to va group, and its Suppliers, orally, in written format or any other digital or electronic medium that guarantees its receipt, as well as all copies, extracts and summaries thereof.
Rights of Data Subjects
If you wish to contact us regarding the use of your Personal Data or exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, and opposition to the processing of your Personal Data, we indicate the following, in compliance with current legislation:
- The Company responsible for the personal data is Valle Álamo Chile SpA, Sole Tax Agent number 76.584.843-1, duly represented by Don Luis Sebastián Rivas Berliner, identity card number 25.434.542-3 both domiciled at calle Los Militares, number 4777, comuna de Las Condes, Metropolitan Region.
- If you wish to contact us, you can do so at the addresses described in the “Contact and support” from our Terms and Conditions published on the website https://vagroup.global/.
- In any case, you must write down the name of the website or the way by which you entered your data and attach a copy of your national identity card.
Confidentiality of Data
The processing and protection of Data is carried out by va group, in the manner and conditions determined by Law No. 19.628 of 1999 on the Protection of Private Life, or the one or those that replace it in the future.
Principles Concerning the Processing of Data
va group declares that the personal data will be:
- a) Treated in a lawful, loyal, and transparent manner in relation to the User;
- b) Collected for specific, explicit, and legitimate purposes, and will not be further processed in a manner incompatible with those purposes;
- c) Adequate, relevant, and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
- d) Accurate and, if necessary, up to date; all reasonable measures will be taken to ensure that personal data that are inaccurate with respect to the purposes for which they are processed are deleted or rectified without delay;
- e) Maintained in a way that allows the identification of the interested parties for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the processing of personal data;
- f) Processed in such a way as to ensure adequate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction, or damage, by applying appropriate technical or organizational measures.
Authorization for the Use of the Data
If you do not agree with our Privacy Policies, please do not accept by checking the box or by any other verification that is presented to you. It will be understood that by accepting our terms and conditions you are accepting our Privacy Policies.
However, you can revoke this authorization, without retroactive effect, in writing at any time to the addresses described in the Contact and Support section of our Terms and Conditions.
Conditional Voluntary Nature in the Delivery of Data
All information or personal data provided by Users are provided freely and voluntarily, and with knowledge of the uses and purposes that are declared here.
Information to Which va group Has Access and the Use Thereof
va group will have various ways of collecting information from those who visit the Website, different in terms of their scope and content. We describe below, what Data va group collects, in what form and for what purpose (use):
- a) Data collected when visiting the Website (Cookies):
va group collects every time someone visits the Website, information that in no case implies the personal identification of visitors, even if they do not register as a User and/or Provider, information about the use of the Website, Data of the computer used to access the Website (IP address, Internet connection, operating system), browsing history and preferences within the Website, User and/or Provider account Data (information on contracted services, as well as ratings and/or comments on them), Origin Data (if you enter the Website directly or through an external link, in the latter case va group collects the Data from the source it comes from), Data derived from incident management and Data on geolocation (including geographical location in real time). The treatment that will be given to this information is only aimed at having clarity about the movement that exists on the Website, to have a record of the activities that the different visitors of the Website carry out (which sectors of the Website are most visited, for example), thus being able to establish patterns of activity, navigation and audience of the Website (device identification, operating system and other indicators of the hardware used are included, in addition to the time, date and duration of the visit to the Website), in order to improve the various features of the Website and locate the areas of greatest interest of visitors, thus being able to empower them.
- b) Data provided by the Service registration or reservation:
In order to use or provide the Services of va group, any person must previously complete and send the Registration Form _______ and complete the necessary information to book a service. The data that will be delivered, will be the full name, email, identity card number, mobile phone number and address.
Only the information provided, complete and truthful will allow va group to provide the Services so that the Supplier executes the contracted Service. Therefore, the User and/or Supplier will be solely responsible for the damages that va group or third parties may suffer as a result of the lack of veracity, inaccuracy, lack of validity, authenticity or ownership of the Data provided. va group assumes that all the information provided by a User and/or Supplier as their personal information belongs to it and they are authorized to disclose it, for which, va group will not be responsible in case information from third parties has been provided without their prior consent, being exclusively responsible for the treatment of third-party Data, the User and Supplier who had disclosed them.
- c) Payment data delivered to the payment gateway (checkout):
va group does not store Users’ credit card Data. However, the identification Data of the credit card (number and expiration date) are stored by the payment service provider chosen by va group, whose privacy policies comply with high standards and the provisions of the law for this purpose, for which the User and the Provider give their express written consent at the time indicated above. If the User or the Provider requests to delete the Data corresponding to the means of payment that he entered in his profile, the third-party payment service provider will delete said Data from its servers as soon as possible unless there is any reason that authorizes the third party not to do so, either by law or under contractual stipulations.
- d) Additional information to which va group has access:
- e) Data received from third parties:
Storage of Data for Communication Purposes
The Data collected and stored for communication purposes will have the treatment that will be indicated below and will be, among others, the following:
- b) Sending communications to the email address or telephone number that you have provided us to contact you individually, by direct or instant messaging.
Encryption of Personal Data
In order to ensure the security and confidentiality of the personal data we collect online; we use Data networks protected by standard password-protected firewalls and secure encryption of sensitive personal data inbound and outbound. During the processing of your Personal Data, we take measures appropriately designed to protect such information from possible loss, improper use, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
If there is a violation or attack on our Site, by third parties, without a negligence or intent on our part, as a User you release va group from liability for all legal effects. Being responsible for the violation or attack, the exclusive responsibility of the third party.
The Data and/or any other type of specific information about the User that we may access, intentionally or accidentally, may be disclosed to third parties in order to comply with legal procedures such as a search warrant, a court summons, a court order, or to requirements of administrative authorities, which may be considered valid under applicable laws. Likewise, for our protection, yours and those of other users, your personal data may also be disclosed in those cases that imply the existence of an attempt to breach security, or physical danger or threat against the User, or va group, external suppliers or third parties.
Applicable law and Court of Exclusive Jurisdiction
These Privacy Policies will be updated from time to time and in accordance with legal, regulatory, or operational modifications. We will notify you of these changes (including the effective date) in accordance with legal requirements. In the same way, it is recommended that they be consulted periodically on our website, since the Company reserves the right to modify at any time the stipulations herein. These modifications will aim to offer a better service to our Users.